In a series of scheduled tours you’re invited to immerse yourself in the latest award winning Virtual Reality experiences and see for yourself how the likes of Oculus Rift have driven a global resurgence of VR.
Below is a sneak-peak of what you’ll experience along with a couple of surprises!
- Fire Eater – Roll up, Roll up! Are you brave enough to join the circus as a high dive artist? Before making any decisions experience the dizzy heights for yourself.
- Topshop – Bag yourself an exclusive seat amongst the front row and relive the world’s first virtual reality catwalk.
- Nissan Wingsuit – Now with a motionbase jumping out of a plane at 12,000ft will never feel the same again.
- Gareth Pugh – Immerse yourself in the mind of one of Britain’s top fashion designers with a multi-sensory experiences we created for Selfridges, now featuring the Subpac.
- Virtual Vertigo – you may have have experienced this last year during Digital Shoreditch, it’s now in HD and even more terrifying!
This will take place in our dedicated Demo Studio which is home to the latest cutting-edge technology. In addition to our existing demos which includes Motion Capture & Tracking, VR Headsets, 3D Printers, 3D Scanners, Haptic devices, exotic and interactive displays, we’re pleased to showcase the latest technology from:
Sensics – 130 degree field-of-view dSight HMD
Subpac – Incredible new tactile audio device
The Captury – New markerless motion capture systems
Faro – Focus3D laser scanner (check out the awesome scan of our demo studio!)
Whether you’re a brand or agency interested in exploring new engaging communication tools or an individual keen to try to some of the latest cutting-edge experiential activations, everyone is welcome to reserve a spot through our Eventbrite page.