A PLACE FOR INNOVATION, INSPIRATION AND TRANSFORMATION
We host a range of events, tours, workshops and interactive sessions – an ideal conversation starter around the practice of innovation and technology integration.
While our current focus is on immersive technologies such as augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and mixed reality (MR), gestural interfaces, interactive installations, crowd games, haptics, robotics, web and ioT also find their home here. These are some of the many ways we connect the physical and the digital worlds.
“We encourage our imagination to venture beyond”
STUDIO SPACE & EVENTS AT INITION
INITION offers paid sessions to groups of all sizes in our insight studio. We tailor each session to the client, ensuring that all guests get a hands-on opportunity with accompanied practical information about how the technologies can be used in different business cases. This is a rare chance to experience cutting-edge technology in an engaging way.
Examples of briefs from previous clients include:
- The opportunity to upskill the internal workforce in the latest technology.
- Bringing own clients in for a joint session. Clients can explore technology first-hand and discuss business trends.
- A deep dive into a specific set of technologies with a clear goal in mind.
- To understand how these technologies can add to your business offering.
- To understand what disruption and innovation will occur in your sector in the next 5,10 or 15 years.
Before booking a session, we invite you for a pre-event meeting. Here you can see the studio space for yourself, and we can discuss your area of interest. Next, our team will have internal research meetings in preparation for your session. We then create content tailored to your needs and objectives.
A session lasts between 2-3 hours, often towards the end of a working day. Dry hire available.
We are proud to be technology agnostic and will propose the best technological fit for the business goals a client wants to achieve. Our sessions attract senior board level executives, digital creative teams, postgraduate classes, big brand innovation teams and international trade delegations.
We’ve worked with clients from a range of industries including property, NGO, healthcare, oil and gas, automotive, architecture, fashion, and retail, producing ground-breaking creative installations including our:
- VR experience at the top of Burj Khalifa
- Multi award-winning Topshop Virtual Catwalk Experience
- Gareth Pugh x Selfridges