Job Type: Contract
Salary: NEG depending skill level
We are looking for bright, ambitious candidates with great communication skills and an interest in the services Inition offers who aren’t afraid to pitch in and get their hands dirty. Candidates who possess a willingness to learn with one or all of the following skills for the role(s) will be considered:
Film & Video Production
- Required to photograph, film and edit video of various internal and external events, case studies, as well as behind-the-scenes action. An example can be seen here .
- Filming, editing and photography skills. We aim to produce a regular Inition podcast which features our projects and comment on outside stories.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of Photoshop with examples of stylizing and enhancing images. Existing showreel of film production work is desired.
- Interest in documentary style of filmmaking preferred.
Marketing & Communications
Required to document projects as online case studies, attend events, contribute to the (new) blog, use social media to engage with our Twitter and Facebook followers and attract new fans.
- Good copywriting skills with attention to detail.
- An avid reader of technology blogs such as Engadget, Wired and CNET.
- Active blog/twitter account is a must.
Looking for a 2D graphic artist with a strong commercial branding skillset. Working with the studio manager and 3D creatives to contribute to pitch proposals, internal website content, internal and external promotional material and eventually paid work.
- Strong typography skills – good with grids.
- Strong design skills – including storyboarding.
- Demonstrable understanding of Illustrator and Photoshop. 3Dsmax desired but not essential.
- Interested in other disciplines.
Benefits (all roles)
- Relaxed working environment that harnesses creativity and is open to suggestions and ideas.
- A travel and lunch allowance.
- Flexible working (minimum of two days).
- An opportunity to form important contacts, especially in the press.
- Potential for paid employment following the initial three month internship.
- Get to see projects in development (often world firsts) before anyone else.
- Be part of and instrumental in the growth of the company which is attracting media attention from the likes of the BBC, Dezeen and The Verge.