We are looking for an experienced software developer driven by a desire to develop the best graphical and interactive work. The ideal candidate will need to be flexible and able to apply their skills to work on a wide variety of projects in a very fast-paced environment. A quick learner, with excellent problem-solving abilities, you must be able to keep up with the ever-changing software and technology landscape and be at the forefront of the latest innovations.
Candidates should also be keen to practice and enforce robust and disciplined coding practices, whilst understanding the need to develop a quality, cross-platform architecture for all projects that they undertake.
Our London office, Shoreditch
- At least 3+ years’ experience using Unity development environment building interactive experiences and games
- Experience developing apps and games for iOS and Android
- Experience of real-time interactive 3D graphics programming
- Full software life-cycle application development – designing, coding, debugging and documenting applications
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure high quality software
- Understand 3D Modelling & Animation: 3DSMax, Maya, blender, etc.
- Experience using some of the following or similar SDKs OpenGL, OpenCV, OpenFrameworks
- Experience interfacing computers to hardware: Kinect, DMX Controllers, haptics, 3D printers, 3D displays, 3D scanners, etc.
- Understanding of Augmented Reality (AR)
- Understanding of Virtual Reality (VR)
- Working experience of games engines (Unreal Engine 4)
- The ability to learn any new required software / device / API / language on the job
- The ability to thrive on new challenges, working on several projects at once in order to deliver on client deadlines
- Have a passion for creating graphics with code
- Work well, both within a team environment or autonomously
- Object-oriented programming in other languages an advantage
- Work with the team to explore/prototype new ideas
- The ideal candidate will also possess a love for experimenting and tinkering with technology
- Strong 3D modelling and optimization skills for bringing detailed assets into real-time 3D engines
In return, you will get to work with some of the most exciting brands, exploring a variety of technologies, with one of the best creative and tech teams in London. Our team is comprised of a mixture of creatives, visual artists, developers and producers, where everyone is passionate about what they do and focussed on delivering award-winning experiences for our client. We believe wholeheartedly in R&D, testing and playing with the latest and greatest gadgets in order to find solutions for our clients. We are located in Shoreditch, the heart of London’s tech & creative community.
If this sounds enticing to you and you think that you have the necessary skills, we would really like to hear from you, so please forward your CV to us at [email protected]