INITION is a fast-growing 30-strong experiential production house located in Shoreditch, with a specialty in emerging 3D technologies. The company develops engaging interactive digital experiences and installations that support client brand campaigns across many platforms including events, exhibitions, points of sale and online.
Inition’s key strength lies in bringing together leading technical experts and talented creatives under one roof. This approach affords the confidence to exploit emerging technologies with technical and creative prowess. Inition is one of the longest established players in interactive digital media and has consistently lead the field, exploiting new technologies before they hit mainstream including 3D scanning and printing, augmented and virtual reality, 3D filming and gestural interaction.
As a key part of our growth plans we are looking to build on our track record of delivering extraordinary digital experiences, particularly in key sectors. We therefore have an opportunity for a Sales-focused Producer to join our successful team in order to focus on key sectors. The primary purpose of the role will be to win new business and develop existing accounts in order to drive growth.
The role provides an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to become a key member of an ambitious team in a fast-growing market. The role will be diverse and will include a range of offerings across different platforms across a broad range of sectors, both direct to client and through specialist agencies.
The successful candidate will benefit from the support of a strong creative and technical team, an impressive set of well defined offerings, and an extensive portfolio of previous case studies and emerging technologies all presented in Inition’s unique Demo Studio. You will be working alongside a talented production unit with many years of experience producing cutting-edge interactive experiences and installations.
- Manage sales pipeline, achieve targets and contribute to growth.
- Develop new business opportunities, manage existing accounts, generate leads, progress opportunities and close business.
- Own the client relationship, ensure client objectives are understood, communicated internally and met.
- Ensure INITION’s high quality standards are maintained.
- Participate in the company’s marketing strategy, identify and attend events.
The role provides an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to become a key member of an ambitious team in a fast-growing market. The role will be diverse and will include a range of offerings across different platforms with a focus on sectors where we have a proven track record such as healthcare/pharmaceutical, automotive and construction, both direct to client and through specialist agencies.
The successful candidate will benefit from the support of a strong creative and technical team, an impressive set of well defined offerings, and an extensive portfolio of previous case studies. You will be working alongside a talented production unit with many years of experience producing cutting-edge interactive installations. You will be supported by extensive demonstration facilities to present emerging technologies and our large body of previous work.
This role is a key appointment for Inition and the successful candidate will be a passionate and creative person capable of running a diverse portfolio of projects for high-profile clients, and driven by clearly defined objectives and targets.
- Extensive experience in a sales role with a demonstrable track record of developing new business, managing accounts and meeting sales targets.
- Sales experience in a marketing, media sales or production sales environment beneficial, particularly if related to the healthcare / pharmaceutical or other key sector.
- Experience selling to marketing departments, marketing services departments and/or agencies.
- Experience selling creative and/or technical solutions.
- Previous experience in key sectors an advantage, particularly healthcare / pharmaceutical, also automotive, construction, museums, oil & gas an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong working relationships with clients, suppliers, colleagues and industry professionals.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A solid grasp of technology, particularly in a creative environment.
- Ability to work in a target driven environment under pressure.
- Resilient, tenacious, ambitious with a ‘can do’ positive attitude.
Office location: Shoreditch, London with some travel overseas.
We are always on the lookout for great people to work in a great environment. If your background and experience doesn’t really fit into the job roles described, we are still happy to have a coffee with you and talk about the future