zSpace provides an immersive environment for users in many industries driven by the desire to create and visualize objects with immersive realism. Designed for individuals seeking the most responsive tools that go beyond conventional displays and input devices. zSpace allows users to complete complex tasks in a natural and intuitive manner.
- zSpace solutions incorporate unique software, a special zSpace display and PC
- A zSpace display is a high-definition stereoscopic display with full resolution images rendered for each eye and uses sensors to track the viewing angle of the user
- Uniquely designed stylus for managing all interactions in VR space
- Applications for K-12, Medical schools and corporate training
- Development platform for creating new applications and integrating new input devices
- • 1080p HD stereographic 3D display with passive polarized eyewear
• Headtracking interface
• Six degrees of freedom stylus interface
• Stylus touch and write support
• Integrated USB hub for peripheral convenience
• Snap-in peripheral mounting
• VESA mount
Peripherals and Display
- • Passive polarized eyewear allows for comfortable long-term use
• zSpace stylus creates an intuitive and powerful interface
• Optimized time sequential stereo display
Minimum System Requirements
- • PC: Intel Core i3 or better
• GPU: Nvidia Quadro, AMD Radeon or FirePro with minimum 2GB Video RAM
• RAM: 4 GB+
• OS: Windows 7 or 8.1
Shannon Dowsing, 3D technical consultant, explains why we recommend the zSpace virtual holographic display
“The zSpace combines a range of complementary technologies to provide a unique user experience. The display is full resolution 1080p per eye and requires only passive eye-wear. This makes the screen unique in the market and a great product on its own. The integrated head tracking offers almost no lag and the 3D stylus is equally responsive. I believe this is the most exciting new product of 2012 due to the quality of image and usability of the accessories and we are delighted to be an official reseller.” Shannon Dowsing, 3D technology consultant.
Alternatively, call +44 (0)20 7377 2949 and ask to speak with Allan Rankin.
We also offer free trial loans (conditions apply).
zSpace exists to unleash the full potential of human creativity. By blending the physical world with a sensory-rich virtual world that people can naturally and intuitively manipulate and navigate, we significantly advance the way we solve problems, learn, teach, communicate and create our world. zSpace is a revolutionary, immersive, interactive 3D environment for computing, creating, communication and entertainment. On the physical level, zSpace includes new computer hardware, software, and most importantly a true 3D user experience. In zSpace:
- Objects appear in open space, with full color and high resolution.
- You cannot tell a real object from its virtual-holographic twin.
- You directly interact with these virtual-holographic objects.
- You engage with an easy to use yet powerful 3D user interface.
- You have total viewing comfort.
- Developers can quickly enable their applications or build new ones.
Suitable markets for zSpace application:
The applications and markets this is suitbale for is endless but we have found the following markets have especially benefitted from this extraordinary technology.
- Manufacturing & Energy
- Science & Academia
To accomplish this, our unique technology transforms today’s computing environment. We integrate human perception into an incredibly realistic, interactive experience that is simultaneously virtual and real. The multisensory platform provides a highly realistic way to view, manipulate, and communicate complex ideas through direct interaction with zSpace virtual-holographic simulations. They appear realistically “solid” and can be directly manipulated by using a stylus as if they were actual physical objects. It is designed to transform your PC into a virtual-holographic system where you can collaborate with colleagues and friends by directly interacting with stunningly realistic virtual objects and environments.
In zSpace, you don comfortable, lightweight passive polarized eyewear and pick up the zSpace stylus. When the zStation is activated, 3D objects of incredible clarity are fully rendered. When you examine an object in zSpace, you understand its depth and volume. Pull it toward yourself or push it away exactly as you would with a real object. Move your head around to visualize details from every angle. Create 3D objects from scratch or alter pre-existing models. Access a virtual camera to zoom in and examine the internal content of objects.
The richness of the zSpace platform provides breath-taking, interactive graphics and an unsurpassed, highly visceral experience.
- Discover hidden information
- Learn more quickly
- Simulate and model more accurately
- Represent ideas more effectively
- Create incredibly realistic virtual prototypes