Stereoscopic virtual-holographic system Suitable for:
- Manufacturing & Energy
- Science & Academia
- PC compatible
- No training required
- Free loan option available
- Price: £3750
- Bundle discounts
Shannon Dowsing, 3D technical consultant, explains why we recommend the zSpace virtual holographic display
“The zSpace combines a range of complementary technologies to provide a unique user experience. The display is full resolution 1080p per eye and requires only passive eye-wear. This makes the screen unique in the market and a great product on its own. The integrated head tracking offers almost no lag and the 3D stylus is equally responsive. I believe this is the most exciting new product of 2012 due to the quality of image and usability of the accessories and we are delighted to be an official reseller.” Shannon Dowsing, 3D technology consultant.
Call 0207 377 2949 to book a demo at our London Studios and ask to speak to Shannon Dowsing. We also offer free trial loans (conditions apply).
zSpace is a revolutionary, immersive, interactive 3D environment for computing, creating, communication and entertainment
zSpace exists to unleash the full potential of human creativity. By blending the physical world with a sensory-rich virtual world that people can naturally and intuitively manipulate and navigate, we significantly advance the way we solve problems, learn, teach, communicate and create our world. zSpace is a revolutionary, immersive, interactive 3D environment for computing, creating, communication and entertainment. On the physical level, zSpace includes new computer hardware, software, and most importantly a true 3D user experience. In zSpace:
- Objects appear in open space, with full color and high resolution.
- You cannot tell a real object from its virtual-holographic twin.
- You directly interact with these virtual-holographic objects.
- You engage with an easy to use yet powerful 3D user interface.
- You have total viewing comfort.
- Developers can quickly enable their applications or build new ones.
The applications and markets this is suitbale for is endless but we have found the following markets have especially benefitted from this extraordinary technology.
- Manufacturing & Energy
- Science & Academia
To accomplish this, our unique technology transforms today’s computing environment. We integrate human perception into an incredibly realistic, interactive experience that is simultaneously virtual and real. The multisensory platform provides a highly realistic way to view, manipulate, and communicate complex ideas through direct interaction with zSpace virtual-holographic simulations. They appear realistically “solid” and can be directly manipulated by using a stylus as if they were actual physical objects. It is designed to transform your PC into a virtual-holographic system where you can collaborate with colleagues and friends by directly interacting with stunningly realistic virtual objects and environments.
In zSpace, you don comfortable, lightweight passive polarized eyewear and pick up the zSpace stylus. When the zStation is activated, 3D objects of incredible clarity are fully rendered. When you examine an object in zSpace, you understand its depth and volume. Pull it toward yourself or push it away exactly as you would with a real object. Move your head around to visualize details from every angle. Create 3D objects from scratch or alter pre-existing models. Access a virtual camera to zoom in and examine the internal content of objects.
The richness of the zSpace platform provides breath-taking, interactive graphics and an unsurpassed, highly visceral experience.
- Discover hidden information
- Learn more quickly
- Simulate and model more accurately
- Represent ideas more effectively
- Create incredibly realistic virtual prototypes
The applications of zSpace are as limitless as your imagination
- zStation monitor – 24 inch HD LCD (1080p120Hz) with built-in tracking sensors
- Laser stylus with 3-buttons and integrated infrared LED
- Polarized passive 3D eyewear
- 1-year standard warranty with option for 3-year extended program
- zSpace SDK for software developers
- zSpace Maya Plug-in (available to licensed users of Autodesk Maya)
- PC with Windows 7 or Windows XP (32/64bit)
- Intel core i7 2.2ghz+ CPU, Intel Xeon 2.2ghz+ CPU
- 8 GB of system memory
- NVIDIA Quadro or ATI FirePro GPU card supporting Open-GL stereo compatible graphics with DVI-D and/or DP ports