Price Range: £ - £
InterSense specialise in the design and development of precision motion technology, including inertial tracking and sensor fusion solutions.
WHAT THE MANUFACTURER SAYS:
The InertiaCube family of orientation sensors are popular industry standard for simulation, training and research applications.
The InertiaCube BT provides real-time orientation data via a standard Bluetooth® interface to your computer. With an integrated rechargeable battery and secure mounting straps, the InertiaCube BT is the ideal wireless sensor for human movement analysis.
- Range up to 100 ft (33 m) with Class 1 Bluetooth interface
- Accuracy of 1° yaw, 0.5° pitch & roll
- 180 Hz update rate
- Supports up to 5 sensors
- 8 to 10 hours of continuous use on one charge
- 360° sourceless tracking – no infrastructure required
- Ergonomic, secure mounting straps
WHAT INITION SAYS:
Alternatively, call +44 (0)20 7377 2949 and ask to speak with Allan Rankin, our 3D Technology Consultant.