Inition exhibited at the Digital Engineering & Test Centre on the 16th of June which aimed at bringing together the Digital London sector with the UK automotive manufacturers and powertrain engineers to begin unlocking the enormous potential for collaborative developments.
The primary focus of the event was to introduce clients to the exciting opportunities in developing solutions to automotive design & manufacturing challenges using digital engineering, gaming, big-data, and high-power computing.
It covered the following topics:
- An introduction to automotive and the funding landscape for non-automotive companies
- An introduction to the Digital Engineering & Test Centre
- Dissemination of the roadmap reports for Digital Engineering and Gaming Technologies in Automotive
- State-of-the-art in DE and Gaming Technology in automotive
- Exciting trends and opportunities in Industrie 4.0
- Opportunities to pitch your company to the delegates, make new connections, and start new collaborations
- A chance to showcase your technology to the delegates
INITION exhibited one of our Vive projects along with our BP Augmented Reality project. If you’ve missed out and would like to see more on these projects, get in touch with our team and book a visit to our Demo studio.
The day was a great success, with in excess of 130 delegates in attendance, 18 exhibitors displaying their technology and services, 11 Industry Expert Speakers and 3 fantastic vehicles on display!