Introduced at ISTE 2015, zSpace for Education is a streamlined hardware and software solution that allows students to manipulate virtual, 3D objects ranging from human hearts to helicopters to learn concepts such as math, physics, engineering and biology.
WHAT THE MANUFACTURER SAYS:
Tens of thousands of students across the country are already learning with zSpace STEM labs. Previously, the zSpace system consisted of a virtual reality monitor and separate computer. To develop the new all-in-one product, zSpace collaborated with Foxconn Technology Group, the world’s largest electronics contract manufacturer. The partnership will lead to greater availability and lower cost for schools, which typically purchase a zSpace STEM lab: a set of 12 student virtual reality stations and a teacher station, each outfitted with an interactive stylus as well as a wide variety of educational software.
zSpace for Education is an all-in-one virtual reality desktop featuring education software that is easy-to-use, natural and intuitive. In addition, zSpace for Education includes:
- High-speed head-tracking, enabling smooth interaction between students and 3D objects
- The world’s only virtual reality stylus, enabling students to learn by doing
- A new touch-screen, enabling more intuitive use of zSpace and Windows applications
- AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) FirePro graphics and liquidVR technology, resulting in the most realistic and comfortable real world virtual reality experience
- zSpace for Education: expanding across the US
WHAT INITION SAYS:
Alternatively, call +44 (0)20 7377 2949 and ask to speak with Allan Rankin, our 3D Technology Consultant.