Price Range: £ - £
The MotionShadow upper body tracking system features eleven inertial sensors to track eleven independent segments: Chest, Shoulder, Head, Arm, Forearm, and Hand.
WHAT THE MANUFACTURER SAYS:
One inertial sensor is placed on the belt. Sensors built directly into adjustable straps are placed on each arm and wrist. Small flexible sensors are embedded in a custom shirt and gloves.
The Shadow sensor network is powered by a belt worn wireless unit. The base unit streams data to any computer or records to its internal flash disk.
- Hip sensor with belt loop.
- Chest sensor and Shoulder sensors (2) embedded in shirt.
- Arm sensors (2) with integrated straps.
- Forearm sensors (2) with integrated straps.
- Hand sensors (2) with gloves.
- Head sensor with headband.
- Belt with wireless network controller unit and battery pouch.
- Battery (2) and charger.
- Windows, Mac, and Linux software CD-ROM.
- Software Development Kit (SDK) for network streaming.
- Preview, record, and import directly from Autodesk Maya.
- Import animation into popular content creation tools.
WHAT INITION SAYS:
Alternatively, call +44 (0)20 7377 2949 and ask to speak with Allan Rankin, our 3D Technology Consultant.