Price Range: £ - £
The MotionShadow lower body tracking features seven inertial sensors to track seven independent segments: Hip, Thigh, Calf, and Foot. One inertial sensor is placed on the belt. Sensors built directly into adjustable straps are placed on each thigh and calf.
WHAT THE MANUFACTURER SAYS:
Small flexible sensors are placed onto each shoe and connect to pressure sensing insoles. The Shadow sensor network is powered by a belt worn wireless unit. The base unit streams data to any computer or records to its internal flash disk.
- Hip sensor with belt loop.
- Thigh sensors (2) with integrated straps.
- Calf sensors (2) with integrated straps.
- Foot sensors (2) for attachment to any athletic shoes.
- Pressure sensor insoles (2).
- Belt with wireless network controller unit and battery pouch.
- Battery (2) and charger.
- Windows, Mac, and Linux software CD-ROM.
- Software Development Kit (SDK) for network streaming.
- Preview, record, and import directly from Autodesk Maya
WHAT INITION SAYS:
Alternatively, call +44 (0)20 7377 2949 and ask to speak with Allan Rankin, our 3D Technology Consultant.