WHAT INITION SAYS:
Key Benefits over standard polarisers:
- All filters are constructed on glass in order to maintain optical performance at elevated temperatures
- All filters are available in both linear and circular polarisation output
- Standard and custom sizes
- Maximal operating temperature: 70 degrees Celsius
- SPAR filters (for LCD projectors) have 80% higher transmission than standard polarisers, giving a 3D image 80% brighter with the same projectors. This is achieved by taking advantage of the internal polarisation that takes place in LCD projectors.
- AR (anti-reflective) coating improves transmission and reduces the risk of damage to projector through back-reflection into the lens.
- SPAR filters (for LCD projectors) do not exhibit the colour distortion caused by standard polarisers.
Alternatively, call +44 (0)20 7377 2949 and ask to speak with Allan Rankin, our 3D Technology Consultant.