Our patented lens design creates a stunning 3D effect for the Dimenco Display Range
- Dimenco owns the in-house manufacturing process which enables us to meet high quality standards consistently.
- Based on our patented lens design we create stunning 3D effectswhilst eliminating banding (black stripes) effects.
- The viewing angle of the 3D screen is 150 degrees. You have the freedom of movement.
- Whilst most competitive technologies use a 7 or 9 view lens design, our 28 views ensure a very smooth picture thereby strongly reducing the so called “cone transitions”.
- Due to the unique process of optical bonding we keep high contrast and brightness keeping colors vivid and real.
WHAT THE MANUFACTURER SAYS:
Exciting out-of-screen 3D effects
- A stunning and truly ‘magical’ 3D effect that instantly grabs the attention and enhances the entertaining experience of the viewer
- Increased amount of view-time resulted in 45% higher customer attention
(result from a study performed by the University of Tilburg in 2011)
- QFHD/UD/4K LCD display, 3840 x 2160 pixels
- Dimenco Nabla, a unique combination of lens design and image processing
- Dimenco Clear View (DCV), patented lenticular lens manufacturing and bonding
Autostereoscopic lenticular technology
- No need for special 3D glasses
- Enables the ‘look around’ effect
- Full brightness, full contrast, true color fidelity
Optimized for public locations
- Multi-view allows many viewers to experience 3D simultaneously
- More effective and noticed means of communication
- Edge LED backlight
WHAT INITION SAYS:
Alternatively, call +44 (0)20 7377 2949 and ask to speak with Allan Rankin, our 3D Technology Consultant.