Price Range: £ - £
Traditionally, Motion Capture systems have problems as soon as you want to collect data outside. That’s because the sun throws out lots of radiation that interferes with the optoelectronics used in making 3D measurements. But that was before the CodaSport outdoor 3D motion capture system .
The Codasport system can be set up literally anywhere, even where there’s no mains power.
Advantages using the Codamotion outdoor 3D motion capture system:
- Requires no calibration
- Shows your results immediately
- Doesn’t suffer from occlusions and never forgets which marker is which
- Is so precise, you don’t need to filter data or show ‘average’ results; just show what you actually measured!
- Can be broken down and rebuilt in a different place in a new configuration – in ten minutes!
WHAT THE MANUFACTURER SAYS:
- It’s Easier
• No calibration
• No filtering
• No waiting for resultsIt’s Smaller
• Ultra wide viewing angle brings sensor unit closer to the measurement space (no wasted space)
• Utilises the latest miniaturised battery technology for markersIt’s Faster
• No post processing – calculated data analysis in seconds
• Customised marker systems for rapid, precise placement
• Don’t confine your sport to the lab
• Go where the action is…
WHAT INITION SAYS:
Alternatively, call +44 (0)20 7377 2949 and ask to speak with Allan Rankin, our 3D Technology Consultant.