Price Range: £ - £
The ARTTRACK Art Advanced Realtime Tracking System is a classic optical tracking solution, developed in 1999 and regularly updated to meet current customer needs. It guarantees a high reliability especially in big tracking volumes. It is the best solution for interaction with Fingertracking and in Motion Capture applications.
WHAT THE MANUFACTURER SAYS:
- Up to 50 cameras possible in one installation (starting with DTrack2 v2.8.1)
- Fast and easy to calibrate
- 6DOF measurement with high accuracy
- Robust against magnetic, electric and acoustic interference
- No optical crosstalk between cameras
- Support of wireless active and passive targets
- Custom-built targets supported
- External synchronization possible, e.g. shutter glasses
- Useable with Flystick, Fingertracking and Motion Capture
Due to the end-of-life of several parts of the ARTTRACK2 & 3 in December 2012 we introduced technical changes in order to maintain delivery of these cameras. The revised cameras offer a more suitable field of view which results in better tracking coverage. E.g. in multisided projections a better coverage towards the walls is possible and the working area in front of powerwalls now better approach to a rectangle shape. All other features remained the same.
Now, we also provide a bigger range of lenses which do have various focal lengths and thus working range.
WHAT INITION SAYS:
Alternatively, call +44 (0)20 7377 2949 and ask to speak with Allan Rankin, our 3D Technology Consultant.