- Who: INITION and mo-cap specialists, Codamotion
- What: A Night of Motion Capture Event
- When: 26th November, 2015
- Where: Our Demo Studio, 23 Curtain Rd
With two special guest speakers and a dissection of one of Codamotion’s most recent sports motion capture projects, the evening is bound to spark the interest of anyone curious about engaging with the technology, or looking to upgrade their existing systems.
Guest speakers include Dr Dylan Morrissey (NIHR/HEE Consultant Phsyiotherapist and Clinical Reader), who’ll be discussing the exciting projects happening within his lab at Queen Mary University London and Derrick Boampong from UCL who’ll be presenting details on the cutting-edge VR projects at the university’s purpose-built lab called PAMELA.
Also open to guests on the evening is INITION’s entire suite of award-winning, cutting-edge experiences and technologies, all housed within our underground Shoreditch Demo Studio.
Tickets are free but limited to 30 attendees. Register for your tickets to attend via our Eventbrite page now to avoid missing out.
- 6:00pm Guests arrival and sign in, followed by drinks
- 6:15pm Initial welcome and brief introduction from INITION and Codamotion
- 6:30pm Guest speakers
- 6:45pm Codamotion project overview
- 7:00pm Exploration of the Demo Studio / networking
- 8:30pm Event concludes