Sensics produce a range of high-performance virtual reality headsets for professional operations including training and simulation, academic research, oil and gas and virtual prototyping.
The low-latency, HD1080 wireless video link allows the user to be untethered for more interactive applications.
- A wireless video link that is optimized for head-mounted displays.
- Supports downlink transmission of head tracking information from zSight HMD to controlling computer.
- Ultra Low latency: less than 1 mSec for video, less than 8 mSec for tracking.
- Support for HD1080p high definition video at full 60Hz frame rates.
- Ability to use multiple transmitter/receiver pairs simultaneously to drive multiple independent HMDs. Up to 8 full-resolution links can be operated simultaneously.
- Available small recheageable battery option for both HMD and wireless video link. For example, battery pack for zSight HMD and wireless solution can provide uninterrupted operation for at 2 hours between charges. Batteries are small – about the size of an iPhone.
- Simple interface: HDMI/DVI from image generator, HDMI/DVI to HMD.
- Integrated stereo audio.
- Does not require line of sight.