Price Range: £ - £
Trivisio is an engineering and prototyping company specialising in professional head mounted displays and inertial motion tracking devices.
WHAT THE MANUFACTURER SAYS:
There are two versions of the Trivisio Colibri, wired and wireless.
Up to 10 Colibri-Wireless units can be connected in the synchronous network to the single USB-dongle (receiver). Several networks may be synchronised via cable. Sampling frequency is 100 Hz for every tracker. Supplied API for Windows and Linux implements orientation tracker.
To arrange for a demo of this technology in our London Demo Studio please get in touch on the details below.
WHAT INITION SAYS:
Alternatively, call +44 (0)20 7377 2949 and ask to speak with Allan Rankin, our 3D Technology Consultant.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT OR TO PURCHASE PLEASE EMAIL:
Product Features & Specifications
- 3-axis MEMS accelerometer:
- 3-axis MEMS gyroscope:
- 3-axis MI (magneto-inductive) magnetic sensor:
- Built-in temperature sensors:
- Wireless 2.4GHz bandoperation:
- 10 meters working distance : wireless version
- 16 hours operation with built-in battery, micro-USB charging: wireless version