Planar’s Professional Stereoscopic 3D technology relies on the viewer wearing a set of glasses designed to filter a separate image to each eye. The illusion of depth is created by sending a slightly different image to each eye. The left and right eyes are spaced so that everything seen is at an angle. The human brain processes and combines these two images into one complete picture with the perception of depth.
WHAT THE MANUFACTURER SAYS:
Planar 3D displays perform without eye fatigue or discomfort that is typical to other approaches to 3D. Planar’s 3D solutions include:
Clarity Matrix 3D LCD Video Wall
- Available in 46″ with 1366 x 768 resolution
- For professional 3D visualization applications
- Flicker-free stereoscopic visualization
- Spectacular 2D and 3D viewing experience
- Ultra-thin profile (3.6″ installed depth)
- Optimized for large walls: uniquely aligned polarization for top and bottom row of walls over 3 feet tall
- Passive glasses create less fatigue and eye strain when viewing 3D images.
- Offers wide viewing angles, allowing multiple users to maintain acceptable stereo contrast over varying viewing angles. A wider viewing angle, both vertically and horizontally, ensures a more comfortable and superior viewing experience
- Superior brightness and color matching
Planar UltraRes 3D 4K LCD Displays
- 84″ Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) resolution
- Move seamlessly between 2D and passive glasses, continuous stereo 3D
- Uses passive glasses for no maintenance, low weight, and lower cost
- Uses film-type patterned retarder technology to display two images at once using line division, each circularly polarized to be visible to one eye at a time.
- Brighter 3D than active alternatives on large flat panels
WHAT INITION SAYS:
Alternatively, call +44 (0)20 7377 2949 and ask to speak with Allan Rankin, our 3D Technology Consultant.