Price Range: £ - £
The MotionShadow full body tracking system features seventeen inertial sensors to track seventeen independent segments: Hip, Thigh, Calf, and Foot on the lower body and Chest, Head, Shoulder, Arm, Forearm, and Hand on the upper body.
WHAT THE MANUFACTURER SAYS:
The Shadow sensor network is powered by a belt worn wireless unit. The base unit streams data to any computer or records to its internal flash disk. Shadow is a complete system for full body motion capture.
We support data export to industry standard file formats for simple integration with existing animation workflows.
Shadow full body motion capture system includes:
- Hip sensor with belt loop.
- Thigh sensors (2) with integrated straps.
- Calf sensors (2) with integrated straps.
- Foot sensors (2) for attachment to any athletic shoes.
- Pressure sensor insoles (2).
- Chest sensor and Shoulder sensors (2) embedded in shirt.
- Arm sensors (2) with integrated straps.
- Forearm sensors (2) with integrated straps.
- Hand sensors (2) with gloves.
- Head sensor with headband.
- Belt with wireless network controller unit and battery pouch.
- Battery (2) and charger.
- Windows, Mac, and Linux software CD-ROM.
- Software Development Kit (SDK) for network streaming.
- Preview, record, and import directly from Autodesk Maya.
- Import animation into popular content creation tools.
WHAT INITION SAYS:
Alternatively, call +44 (0)20 7377 2949 and ask to speak with Allan Rankin, our 3D Technology Consultant.