Price Range: £300 - £1500
Artec Studio software is created to be used in conjunction with professional 3D scanners including the Artec Eva, Eva Lite and Spirder and allows for intuitive 3D scanning via real time fusion and texture tracker.
This powerful user friendly scanning software also enables low cost 3D scanning solutions such as Kinect.
WHAT THE MANUFACTURER SAYS
With Artec Studio you can create colourful 3D models by mapping a texture on them. Texture can then be exported along with the model as png or jpeg files. You can use advanced optimization algorithms integrated into Artec Studio to optimize positions of all the 3D frames. By doing that, you will get the best possible accuracy out of your scan. Scan complex scenes and align them in the Alignment mode of Artec Studio. Use non-rigid alignment button in case the subject moved during scanning and the motion should be compensated.
WHAT INITION SAYS:
With all scanning systems, the output is defined not only by the power of the scanner, but also of the software. We find the Artec Studio software to be one of the simplest to use, streamlining the scanning process to give you high quality data fast. With the support of Artec also available, it is a very powerful all-round package.
Alternatively, call +44 (0)20 7377 2949 and ask to speak with Jay Short, our 3D Technology Consultant.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS PRODUCT OR TO PURCHASE PLEASE EMAIL:
Product Features & Specifications
- New render mode, 'Points and Solid': Scans are displayed in the Point mode and fusions are displayed in the Solid mode
- User Presets: Save your parameter values and settings to your profile. Create serveral user presets for different tasks and projects
- Powerful tools for editing scans and fusions: With the press of a button, automatically remove all outliers, having prepared the surface to final post-processing. New Defeature brush to automatically erase geometry features and fill with one click. Remove additional surfaces such as tables or floors to isolate your object
- Integration with photogrammetry solutions: Import your measurement results and scan the same object with special target references
- No manual alignment: All frames within a scan will be aligned automatically and all scans will be aligned between each other
- Measurement Tools: Linear measurements, geodesics, distance maps, cross-sections