Professional HMD with high-resolution, full colour displays, low power consumption and integrated tracker, audio and microphone.
“The zSight™ by Sensics is a light weight, high resolution professional plug-and-play HMD and comes with additional low latency wireless option suitable for your portable VR applications.” Jeff Ferguson, Immersive Technologies Consultant.
The zSight™ is a professional HMD with high-resolution OLED displays, comfortable and lightweight packaging, low power consumption and integrated tracker, stereo audio and microphone. It has automatic configuration that makes it a truly ‘plug-and-play’ professional display product.
- Bright, crisp, high-contrast display that uses the latest in OLED microdisplay technology.
- High resolution full-color SXGA 1280×1024 pixels per eye.
- Patent-pending user-selectable usage modes:
- 60º field of view with 100% binocular overlap – perfect for plug-and-play use
- 70º field of view with 75% binocular overlap – excellent for wider field of view
- Integrated yaw/pitch/roll tracker
- Integrated high-quality stereo audio and microphone
- Operates with single or dual HDMI/DVI inputs. HDMI inputs can also carry stereo audio.
- Innovative “movie mode” allows widescreen viewing of 1680×1050 input signals across both eyes
- Self contained: no need for bulky external control electronics.
- Lightweight, low profile and comfortable: 450 grams (less than 1lb)
- Accepts low power DC or USB power input .
- Optional battery operation.
- Compatible with the Sensics low-latency high-performance wireless viseo option for truly portable, untethered operation.
Field of view
- 60° with 100% binocular overlap
- 70° with 75% binocular overlap
- SXGA 1280×1024 full-color pixels per eye
- OLED technology
- Single display per eye
- Contrast ratio: better than 10000:1
- Lumnance: 150 fL
- Color depth: 24 bit
- Binocular or bi-ocular (auto sensing)
- Single or dual HDMI 60 Hz.
- Supported resolutions:
- SXGA 1280×1024
- HD720P 1280×720
- WSXGA+ 1680×1050
- Also supports side-by-side 3D in HD720P mode
- Stereo sound
- Integrated microphone
- Audio input via input jack or embedded in HDMI signal
- +5DV, less than 4W
- AC adapter supplied.
Weight and size
- MD weight:450 gram
- Cable breakout box: 5x10x2 cm (2x4x1 inch), 50 gram
- -4 to +4 individual diopter adjustment
- Eye relief:16 mm
- IPD: 54 to 72 mm
- Degrees of freedom: yaw/pitch/roll
- Interface: USB
- Sampling frequency: 125Hz
- Pitch/roll accuracy: 0.75°
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- 2 hrs typical between charges
- Does NOT contain any latent memory capabilities to save video or static images from any data streamed to or presented by the device.